- Abstracts - Colorado State University
Thorough guide, from introduction to additional resources.
- Abstracts - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Writing Center
Definition, writing approach, example.
- Writing Abstracts - St. Cloud State University
Analyzing Texts: Literature
- Guidelines for Writing a Literary Critical Analysis
Explains the interpretive basis of literary analysis with guiding questions for formulating and supporting the essay.
of Writing Papers about Literature - Celia Easton, SUNY College-Geneseo
Straightforward overview of common pitfalls, concerns, and strategies.
Analysis Guide: Analyzing a Passage - Goshen College
Strategies for analyzing individual passages as the basis for analyzing
longer texts, with examples.
Papers of Literary Analysis - Seamus Cooney, Western Michigan University
Organization, content, what to avoid, mechanics,
- Literary Resources - Robert Harris
Tools for understanding the novel's place in literature, its form, and
Analysis Resources: E-texts - Literature &
Analyzing Texts: Non-fiction