Welcome to the StudySpace
StudySpace provides a proven, assignment-driven online guide for each textbook chapter.
Every chapter has an easy-to-navigate study plan to help you Organize your study materials, Learn textbook and course content and to Connect documents, images, and multimedia to each source’s historic relevance.
This material will help you prepare to tackle the chapter material by getting you to think energetically before you read the chapter. Then when you do open your book you will engage it more effectively.
- Chapter Study Plans guide you as you work your way through the online materials.
- Chapter Outlines give an overview of the issues the chapter will explore.
- The Chapter Quiz provides a chance for you to measure your understanding of course content prior to the exam.
These exercises help you master what you've read in the chapter.
- The "American Government 11e" ebook provides a low-cost reading alternative, available online or in downloadable format.
- Chapter Reviews allow you to quickly review what you have read and help you identify the most important concepts in each chapter.
- Vocabulary Flashcards test your knowledge of important terms and concepts.
- Visual Quizzes test your knowledge of the figures, charts, and diagrams in the text.
Here you are asked to apply what you learned from the chapter and to make connections between concepts you have mastered.
- Principles of Politics Exercises provide opportunities to review and further explore the analytical framework of the text.
- Analyzing the Evidence Exercises illustrate how data analysis and basic methodology discussed in the text can be used to examine online sources of political information.
- The American Government News Feed presents the latest news in American politics from The New York Times and the Washington Post.
- The Everyday Politics Blog provides an exciting and unique online forum where you can see how key ideas and themes from Norton’s American government texts help to explain today’s headlines and political trends.